Love in the Kitchen - making fast, healthy, homegrown meals you'll enjoy

Monday, August 25, 2008

Menu Plan Monday





So this is my first attempt at MPM. Turns out I probably did not pick the best week to start as we have a number of already planned events. But one has to start somewhere.

We're working on heathier eating in my family and I have this idea that if I plan better meals we will actually eat them. Hmmm.



Monday: Make Your Own Pita Pizzas
Tuesday: Dinner at the in-laws
Wednesday: Mango Glazed Indian Salmon
Thursday: Karate Testing AND Back to School Night - dinner out
Friday: Pressure Cooker BBQ Pork
Saturday: Happy Birthday Lego Man Dinner (more about theme dinners later...)
Sunday: Annual Family Reunion - Salami Sandwiches and potluck sides





Zentmrs Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment