Love in the Kitchen - making fast, healthy, homegrown meals you'll enjoy

Monday, January 12, 2009

I Got An Award!

I got an award! I love awards!


Emily over at From the Land of Cotton gave me the New Years Award. You should definitely check out her blog! Thanks Emily - you made my day!


The rules of the award are:
- You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.
- List 5 things that you love about the New Year. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space.
- Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the New Year cheer going.
- Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award.


2009 will be a wonderful year, and here's why:

  1. We are taking the fresh start approach with all of our closets this month. I can't wait to clean out all of the old, unused stuff (to make way for new stuff?) I love the new year for fresh starts!
  2. We will take our 3rd cruise (15 days to Hawaii) with our parents and my sister this year. Yea!
  3. Year 6 with The Mr and we couldn't be happier!
  4. My friend in Wisconsin is opening her new bakery in April (a whole post on this in the next day or so) and YEA FOR HER!
  5. More blogging and more blog-friends! Also in the on-line world, I am working on my new etsy store (more about this soon)!
So much fun in 2009! I'm going to tag my newest follower (one I know IRL!) triliea for this one!

Zentmrs Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment