Love in the Kitchen - making fast, healthy, homegrown meals you'll enjoy

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Counting the Days


This time next week my view could be something like this.  We are ready for this much needed vacation.  The Mr and I are so fortunate to have my sister and my parents with us on this trip.  

Sis needs the relaxation and family time of this trip quite a lot this year.  Though she is recovering very well from her surgery, she has quite a summer ahead.  She will be starting her chemo the Friday after we get back.  She has 3 months of chemo and then 2 months of radiation.  I'm glad we'll all have the chance to get together before she has to start this arduous journey.

Hawaii - here we come!


Zentmrs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have an amazing trip!! You must share lots of pics!

    You, your sis and family are also in my prayers. I hope it goes as well as possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO lucky, I am tres jealous of all the fun and sun you will have!

    ReplyDelete