Love in the Kitchen - making fast, healthy, homegrown meals you'll enjoy

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I Need Your Help!!

I need help narrowing down my three best nature pictures. I've been able to get down to the 14 below - and now I need your help. Can you comment on which are your favorites? I'd love to know what you all think!! (Let me know if there are any problems viewing these images... this was not an easy layout for blogger!)




Pink Flower with Greens


Seagull Walks Away


Seagull in the Sun


Lunch?


Yellow and Red - Close!


Sunset with Bird


Bird Standing in the Water


Orange Poppy


Green Vine


Yellow in a Red Field


Green Lizard


Reflection in the Water


Orange Flower with Sky


Pink Flowers in the Sun






Zentmrs Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I love the orange flower with sky and the lizard.
    They're all really good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink flower with greens, orange flower with sky and the seagull in the sun. They are all gorgeous though!!! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh - could you have made it any harder??! So I think that my favorites are: orange flower with sky, green lizard, and then a three way tie for third: green vine, yellow in a red field, and seagull walks away (I like the composition of this one).

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH, this is easy! They are ALL lovely (REALLY!!!) but my all time faves are: #1 Pink Flower in the Sun #2 Sunset with Bird and #3 Yellow and Red!

    We could have met on Saturday at Lilly! Too bad!!!! Soon enough, though- I go to San Diego fairly frequently!

    xoxo,
    Muffy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see your dilemma.
    Green Lizard
    Yellow in a Red Field
    Orange Flower with Sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the pink flowers in the sun, the lizard and the seagull walks away. these are all great! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a photography expert, but my top 3 favorites are the Green Lizard, the Yellow in a Red Field and Orange Poppy. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd go orange flower with sky - depends on the venue - I really like the seagull's little walking feet (foot), but how many pictures of seagulls will be entered? You're good - you always had that compositional talent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seagull walks away and reflection in the water are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete