Love in the Kitchen - making fast, healthy, homegrown meals you'll enjoy

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Calling Montanans: Little Help Here

I like Google analytics. I find it interesting to see where people are coming from and what they are using to search to find me (lots of people look for bread recipes or for information about brain clouds... interesting...).

The problem is, I am obsessing over this map.

In all the time I have blogged, I haven't received a visitor from Montana. It's a big state too. OK, not so much populationwise, but still.

So, does anyone know anyone in Montana that they can send my way just once so my map can be complete?

I'll sleep better tonight just having asked. ;-)



Zentmrs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. That is SO weird and funny! Of all places-- MONTANA?! HAHA! I hope they find you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Hop on over to Montana Musings of a Southern Girl. She goes to school at the University of Montana, so catch her before summer starts and she's off to other parts of the country!
    http://bamabound-thetaproud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete