Love in the Kitchen - making fast, healthy, homegrown meals you'll enjoy

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

On Mother's Day, I wanted to show some pictures of my mom through the years.


I'll start with her mom - Grandma is here with my great-grandma (my grandma is in the middle)!


My mom as a baby, with her mom.

With her mom and two sisters (my mom is on the right)


With her younger sister

At Christmastime


Dancing...

School awards program...

With her sisters (Great-grandpa was a professional photographer - they have lots of super cute photos of the three of them growing up)

With her two sisters...

When my mom first became a mom (that's me!)

(Lots of years here where I have pictures in print that haven't been scanned yet)


On my wedding day

On our Hawaiian cruise with my sister

Cruise dinner

Dinner at Bobby Flay's in Las Vegas for The Mr's birthday

My mom is the best! We've had some amazing adventures together and I look forward to lots more. I love you mom!



Zentmrs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't have said it better myself! We have the best mom ever!
    ~steph

    ReplyDelete