Love in the Kitchen - making fast, healthy, homegrown meals you'll enjoy

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Before and After

I love watching the hummingbirds in our yard. We've got one guy who is very aggressive and will sit guarding the feeders. If any other hummingbirds come around? He chases them away.













I think I like the second edit the best.  Which one is your favorite?

If you like my shots, you need to visit Pixel Perfect for more before and after fun! And if you want to play along all you have to do is show us your SOOC (straight out of camera) shot and then the edited version. Link back to Pixel Perfect and link up your post below! Feel free to share with us your editing program and camera gear too!



Zentmrs

Mhnaty! Pin It

12 comments:

  1. I think the second edit is my favorite as well. I really like the crop. I don't think I noticed the hummingbird until you came in closer. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure which I like best, but I do like the crop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic. The crop is awesome and I love the second edit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second one. Great job with the cropping!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the second is my favorite!! Wonderful shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The very last one is my favorite. Amazing camera to get such a great shot of such a fast moving creature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just amazed you even GOT such an amazing photo of a humming bird! WOW..... great job! I like the second edit best too~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The detail in the crop is great! I like the color in the 2nd edit best but they are all good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Great action shot...awesome edit! Love how you were able to capture the hummingbird and crop the picture w/o losing any detail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm impressed by the speed of your camera to catch his wings like that. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job, I like the 2nd edit the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOh, what a cool action shot! I like edit 2 the best =)

    ReplyDelete