Love in the Kitchen - making fast, healthy, homegrown meals you'll enjoy

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Are you ready for some football?


This is the San Diego Chargers' practice field - it's close to where I work!  I love football.  I'm a die-hard Vikings fan (grew up in Minnesota) and also love the Chargers.  Anyone else out there happy that football is finally here?

(ok, those are some words... but not many....  possibly it should be called not too many word Wednesday?)


Zentmrs

Mhnaty! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really a die hard fan of any Football team, especially since my hometown football team is on such a losing streak I doubt they have adults playing the game...maybe they recruit high school boys?? So, I now place my "I hope they win's" on teams with either pretty colors or cool cities....Right now...I have both......Miami Dolphins! Pretty colors, cool city, and a great mascot....Dolphins!

    ReplyDelete