Love in the Kitchen - making fast, healthy, homegrown meals you'll enjoy

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Birds Outside My Window...

I am one of the lucky people who has a window office.  I'm on the ground floor and the birds like to congregate outside of my window.

That might have something to do with the birdseed I put out each morning.  Possibly.

Sometimes I take pictures of the birds through the window with my phone.   They usually aren't great quality due to the angle and the light, but every once in a while one is not too bad.

Like this one -


Cute little guys, right?

I recently discovered Instagram.  And did this to them.




I used Picsay Pro (a different application for Android) to modify this one....

And Creative Kit (via picasaweb) for this one.



And to think not so long ago, we didn't even have digital cameras, much less cameras and picture editing software in our pockets.


What is your favorite phone photo app?


Zentmrs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment