Love in the Kitchen - making fast, healthy, homegrown meals you'll enjoy

Sunday, July 01, 2012

What I did today

I spent the day at Disneyland.

But not like you think.   I spent the day at a handbell convention.

This was my third conference.  Our first was in 2008 in Riverside, CA;  two years ago we went to Davis, CA and this year was at Disneyland.  Can't beat that!  

Unless we actually got to go to Disneyland instead of playing handbells in a convention center next to Disneyland.

Still.  We had a good time.  And we learned a lot.








We had directors who are renowned in their field.  (Which isn't photography, because I obviously didn't learn much about that....)


We have 12 members of our group, but today we played with about 500 musicians.  Quite an experience.




Long day, up early, 8 hours of playing music, lots of driving.  Now we're tired.



Zentmrs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Are your ears ringing after that? That's a LOT of bells.

    ReplyDelete