Love in the Kitchen - making fast, healthy, homegrown meals you'll enjoy

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Time to Fill Tuesday's Table - January 22, 2013!






Time to fill Tuesday's Table!

Here in San Diego, unlike the rest of the country, we're having unseasonably warm weather.  Just for the week, but I'm loving it.  It's making me dream of summer and gardening.  I've got some winter veggies growing - here's a snapshot of my peas.  Can anyone spot a problem with them?


Sigh.

What are you dreaming about as you weather the cold winter days?  Is your mind on hearty winter fare?  Or dreaming up some new summer delights?  Share those or any others here at Tuesday's Table!

We've had a lot of fun and creative links shared.  This week I chose Stephanie from Sweet Boutique's Chocolate Cupcakes.  Sometimes a girl just needs chocolate - and these do look divine!






Thanks for sharing - grab a button here!


I'll feature my favorite entry from this week on next week's post.  I hope you bring your favorites!

Only a few guidelines:
  • Please share as many links as you like, but only if you haven't shared them here before.  
  • Add a link back to Tuesday's Table (or grab a button above!) so others can join in the fun.  
  • Sign up for my email reminder here.
No other requirements, but visit the other links here, and I'd love for you to follow me too!

And now, for this week's link party!




Zentmrs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment