Love in the Kitchen - making fast, healthy, homegrown meals you'll enjoy

Monday, May 26, 2014

Tuesday's Table for May 27, 2014

We had a lovely Memorial Day - I hope y'all did too.  And now summer has officially begun!  Time for fresh fruit, garden vegetables and grilling.  Have you got any ideas to share?








This week's feature is Such a Mama's Banana Bread Cupcakes!  I have a great banana bread recipe that I love to bake.  But I've never thought about making it into a cupcake recipe.  I think these cupcakes look amazing and can't wait to try them!   You need to head over and see her site.





Please grab a button  - and thanks so much for sharing!

And now it's time to fill Tuesday's Table.  What kinds of delicious and creative things have been coming out of your kitchen lately?  I can't wait to see them!

For this week's party, only a few guidelines:
  • Please share as many links as you like, but only if you haven't shared them here before
  • Add a link back to Tuesday's Table (or grab a button above!) so others can join in the fun
  • Follow me via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, RSS or Bloglovin (see my sidebar!)
No other requirements, but visit the other links here, and I'd love for you to sign up for my email reminder here!

And now, for this week's link party!




zentMRS - Love in the Kitchen
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting. Have a great week. Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to stop by your party each week. Thanks for hosting. Please swing by and party with us. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a lovely week!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my yummy and healthy Chocolate Coconut Snack Mix. If you feel guilty about indulging, although you shouldn’t, try my light and easy Kitchen Sink Salad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party. The Southern Special is still open on my blog if you'd like to link up.
    I enjoyed the Memorial Day post as well.
    Dawn
    Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love banana bread so I bet the cupcakes are wonderful as well.
    Lovely round-up. Blessings dear. Catherine

    ReplyDelete