Love in the Kitchen - making fast, healthy, homegrown meals you'll enjoy

Monday, June 02, 2014

Tuesday's Table for June 3, 2014

We had a lovely Memorial Day - I hope y'all did too.  And now summer has officially begun!  Time for fresh fruit, garden vegetables and grilling.  Have you got any ideas to share?








This week's feature is Living the Gourmet's Pear Tart!  This looks so moist and sweet and comforting.  I am putting pears on my farmer's market list this week!   You need to head over and see their site.





Please grab a button  - and thanks so much for sharing!

And now it's time to fill Tuesday's Table.  What kinds of delicious and creative things have been coming out of your kitchen lately?  I can't wait to see them!

For this week's party, only a few guidelines:
  • Please share as many links as you like, but only if you haven't shared them here before
  • Add a link back to Tuesday's Table (or grab a button above!) so others can join in the fun
  • Follow me via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, RSS or Bloglovin (see my sidebar!)
No other requirements, but visit the other links here, and I'd love for you to sign up for my email reminder here!

And now, for this week's link party!



zentMRS - Love in the Kitchen
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for a great party! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your party. Thanks for hosting. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this yummy party!! :)
    x Crystelle
    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan! Thank you so much for featuring our Pear Tart and for hosting. Always a pleasure linking up.

    Toodles,
    Tammy<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! This week I'm sharing Cherry Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete