Love in the Kitchen - making fast, healthy, homegrown meals you'll enjoy

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Slow Cooker Cubano Sliders


Today I am sharing my recipe for Slow Cooker Cubano Sliders - not here, but over at It is a Keeper's Slow Cookin' Summer Series!

These sandwiches are inspired by the flavors of the traditional Cubano sandwich - roast pork, ham, Swiss cheese and mustard - but cooked in the slow cooker.

You'll find my recipe at It is a Keeper today - and you can check out the rest of the Slow Cookin' Summer Series.   This is a fantastic series - new recipes each week, all summer long.

You'll be certain to find lots of new must-try recipes.  Stop by for my Slow Cooker Cubano Sliders, and enjoy the other dishes too!


Slow Cookin Summer: Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker on It's a Keeper




zentMRS - Love in the Kitchen
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Okay.... I liked and I'm following... and I still cant see recipes... have to be someone or something special to see and try posted recipes...????

    ReplyDelete